Cardington First United Methodist Church
If you name starts with: A-G come on the first Wednesday, H-L come on the second Wednesday, M-R come on the third Wednesday & S-Z come one the fourth Wednesday
|Edison Enterprise Baptist Church|
3055 State Route 95; Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
2nd and 4th Friday of each month 12:00 noon to 6:00 PM
- You may need to provide information of you income and household members.
Marengo United Methodist Church
2nd through the 5th Saturday of each month 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Heartbeat of Morrow County |
The Heartbeat Boutique has a limited about of baby/infant/toddler food available.
Call 419.947.7730 for more information
|Morrow County Food Pantry|
619 W. Marion Road, Entrance C; Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
Open Monday and Thursday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- May come ONCE a month
- May need proof of Morrow County residency.
|No Limits Outreach Center|
4046 Twp. Rd 246; Edison, OH 43320
Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Provides food, clothing, personal hygiene products and baby items.
Accepts Cash Donations
|Trinity United Methodist Church|
75 E. High Street; Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
4th Friday of each month 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
-Arrive early to sign up for food pantry and you will be assigned the number that you signed in on.
- A free evening meal will be served from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM. You can enjoy the meal and pick up your food afterwards or just wait in line for the food order.
- Driver's license required
| Vineyard Church|
1001 W. Cherry Street; Sunbury, OH 43074
Open 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month starting at 6:00 PM
- Offering routine medical care at no charge, including: exams, health screenings and treatment of non-emergency illnesses.
- Food pantry is open during clinic hours.
| WIC (Women, Infant's and Children)|
The Morrow County WIC clinic is located in Mt. Gilead Ohio. The WIC program in Ohio helps provide supplemental foods, health care referrals and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding postpartum women. If you are planning to apply for WIC benefits at Morrow County Wic Program, then you may need to provide proof of income, proof of AHCCCS, TANF, food stamps or Section 8 participation that meets the OH WIC income guidelines and proof of residence or identity. To find out more contact the office at 419.947.8010
at (419)947-1545 and ask for the website editor.