Morrow County Creates Special Needs Registry
Morrow County EMS & 911 and the Morrow County Health District have joined together to develop a registry for Morrow County Residents with disabilities, chronic conditions and other special healthcare needs. This system is designed to identify individuals who may require special assistance during emergencies.
Enrollment in the free registry does not guarantee assistance, but allows first responders to appropriately plan for, prepare for, and respond to the needs of the community.
You should enroll if you:
- Use life support systems such as oxygen, respirator, ventilator, dialysis, pacemaker, or are insulin dependent;
- Have mobility disabilities and use a wheelchair, scooter, walker, cane, or other mobility device;
- Are visually impaired, blind, hard of hearing, or Deaf;
- Have speech, cognitive, developmental or mental health disabilities; or
- Use assistive animals or prosthesis.
The form can be completed, printed, and mailed back to MCEMS or it can be placed in a sealed envelope marked: Attention - Captain Ries and dropped off at MCEMS, located at 140 S Main Street in Mount Gilead (At the old C&D Building). If there are any questions regarding or about this form please contact Captain Ries at: email@example.com.