The Morrow County Health District is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and highly educated workforce.
Note: An employment application must be submitted to be considered for employment with the Morrow County Health District. Resumes submitted without an Employment Application will not be considered a complete application for employment.
If you read or apply for any posted job positions, please fill out the Demographic Information Form below and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demographics Information Form
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE (O&M) PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The Morrow County Health District is seeking a full-time O&M Program Coordinator for the agency’s environmental health division. Under the Director, this person will support the division and agency by providing a variety of duties including, but not limited to: answering phone calls, developing and maintaining the septic operation and maintenance program, writing protocols and procedures, data entry, developing spreadsheets, and working closely with the environmental health staff and registered contractors. The selected candidate will also be responsible for Accounting and Receptionist duties.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required, with an associate’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel skills.
- Applicant must have a current Ohio driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in multitasking.
- Provide quality customer service.
Salary: Starting pay is $16.00 per hour. This is a full-time position with 38 hours per week, Monday – Thursday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) and Friday (8:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Paid vacation time, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Public Retirement.
- Eligible for health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit their resume and MCHD application by one of the following ways:
- Via the Morrow County Health District website (morrowcountyhealth.org) under About Us.
- Mail to: HR Coordinator, Morrow County Health District, 619 W. Marion Rd., Suite B, Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
- Email to: email@example.com
Deadline to Apply: Will remain open until filled.