Pools & Spas
- No one shall construct, renovate, or substantially alter a public swimming pool without prior approval by the Ohio Department of Health. Submit an Application for Plan Review for approval.
- Any time a pool or spa operator replaces equipment that may alter the operation of the pool such as a circulation pump, disinfection feeder, disinfectant, or filter they are required to fill out and submit an Equipment Replacement Form to the Ohio Department of Health.
For more information, please contact:
419-947-1545 ext. 324
Information links for pool and spa operators
- Ohio Swimming Pool, Spa and Special Use Pool Rule
- Ohio Aquatic Council
- CDC Health Swimming Website
- Your Disinfection Team: Chlorine and pH
- Responding to Fecal Accidents