Help Me Grow
All families want to give their kids the best start possible. The first three years are so important for your child’s success. Help Me Grow can support you in developing your child’s full potential.
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have questions about your child’s growth or development?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know more about the community resources available to you and your child?
- Would you like to talk with another parent who has ideas to share?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, call today for more information on Help Me Grow or other community resources. To help your child get the best start Help Me Grow programs offer FREE*:
- Home visits focused on child development
- Family support
- Child development screening
- Connection to community resources
- *services are based on qualifications
Additional Opportunities through Help Me Grow
Morrow County Help Me Grow Home Visitors can assist expecting mothers by providing them with in-home health and prenatal education information. Information about child health/development, safety and literacy are also available.
Morrow County Help Me Grow Home Visitors can also assist expecting mothers in identifying and establishing medical home/provider, as well as assist them in accessing other community resources/programs if necessary.
ONGOING HOME VISITATION
Morrow County Help Me Grow Ongoing Home Visitation Services strives to ensure that children receive proper medical care, encourages parents to utilize community resources and services, provides parents with ongoing support for the continuing challenges of parenting and familiarizes parents with the present and future needs of their children.
What can the Help Me Grow Home Visitor do for your family?
~ Teach you how your child will grow and learn
~ Connect you with other helpful services
~ Teach parenting skills and how to be your child’s first teacher
For more information, please contact: