- E-mail to email@example.com
- Fax form to 419-946-6807
- Bring form into the office
The form can be found under the “Forms” tab then Administrative. It must be submitted 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Mt. Gilead, Ohio – [03/26/2019] –The Morrow County Community Partners including the Morrow County hospital, Morrow County Health District, Delaware-Morrow Mental Health and Recovery Board, schools, and many other agencies will continue to survey Morrow County residents as part of a community health assessment process. For more information, please click here.
For the first time in U.S. history Americans are more likely to die from an opioid overdose than a motor vehicle crash. A new report from the National Safety Council found that Americans have a 1 in 96 chance of dying from an opioid overdose, while the probability of dying in a motor vehicle crash is 1 in 103. The rising rates of overdoses is part of an overall trend of a Americans dying from preventable, unintentional injuries that has increased over the past 15 years.
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Warns of Extortion Scam
by DEA Special Agent Impersonators
Click here for details
This program ensures the community does not experience disease as a result of poorly treated water or sewage. Through visits and inspections sanitarians ensure the proper functioning of equipment.
Immunizations are an important part of your child’s health. Schedule your back-to-school vaccines today with the immunization clinic. Ask a public health nurse about what vaccines your child needs
Environmental Health staff inspect food service operations that provide food to the public. MCHD is the food protection services for the county and responsible for inspection and licensing of all food facilities.
Now open every Wednesday. The clinic can provide annual exams, confidential STI testing, pregnancy testing, prescription birth control, condoms, education and other needed resources.
Birth and Death certificated can be obtained through the Health District. Please bring all necessary items to the health district with you along with $26 for the processing fee.
Are you aware of the health status of your local community? Community partners have worked hard to improve the quality of life for Morrow County residents, click here for details.
Flu Activity in Ohio Widespread; New Weekly Flu-Associated Hospitalizations Trending Well Above Five-Year Average
ODH issued a media advisory in mid-December noting that the geographic spread of flu activity in Ohio for the 2017-18 flu season had been elevated to “widespread,” the highest level. During last year’s flu season, flu activity in Ohio wasn’t classified as widespread...
Throughout the past two decades, Ohio’s performance on population health outcomes has declined relative to other states. To help reverse this trend, the state is aligning Ohio’s capacity to improve population health and address disparities in health outcomes. To...
Monthly Awareness Calendar - May
- American Stroke Awareness Month
- Arthritis Awareness Month
- Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Clean Air Month
- Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month
- Food Allergy Action Month
- Global Employee Health and Fitness Month
- Healthy Vision Month
- Hepatitis Awareness Month
- International Mediterranean Diet Month
- Lupus Awareness Month
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
- Mental Health Month
- National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
- National Celiac Disease Awareness Month
- National High Blood Pressure Education Month
- National Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month
- National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
- National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month
- Ultraviolet Awareness Month
- National Physical Education and Sport Week (May 1–7)
- World Hand Hygiene Day (May 5)
- North American Occupational Safety and Health Week (May 5–11)
- National Stuttering Awareness Week (May 5–11)
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Awareness Day (May 11)
- National Women’s Health Week (May 12–18)
- National Alcohol- and Other Drug-Related Birth Defects Awareness Week (May 12–18)
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (May 18)
- National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (May 19)
- World Autoimmune Arthritis Day (May 20)
- Don’t Fry Day (May 24)
- National Senior Health Fitness Day (May 29)
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week (TBA)
- Food Allergy Awareness Week (TBA)
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week (TBA)
- National Neuropathy Awareness Week (TBA)
- World Preeclampsia Day (TBA)
Morrow County Health District
619 West Marion Rd, Suite B
Mount Gilead, OH 43338
Monday – Thursday 7:15am – 5:00pm Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Open During Lunch
To report a public health emergency
after hours, please call 567-231-9740.
To report a public health emergency
during business hours, please